Not Acceptable *
- Military uniforms, including:
- Fire Brigade
- Nurse/Doctor’s scrubs
- Uniforms must at least look official issue.
- Scottish dress kilt (as part of national costume or military uniform)
- Military PT instructor kit
At least please make an effort to make these look authentic – we won’t turn you away for it not being perfect but a pair of fashion camo trousers and a tee-shirt are not really in the spirit of a uniform
- Fashion combats made by high street names like Gap or Next.
- Imitation combats designed and labelled to look like issued combats from Army Stores in non-standard colours (None of the forces uniforms has red, white and black camo trousers!).
- Camouflage fashion shirts/tee-shirts
- Tops with Army or other relevant terms written on them are not military issue
- Cargo pants
(Khaki and camo print does not mean something is a uniform)
* for ALERT! LITE events there is no dress code and therefore no restrictions